Your Trusted Source for Generators in Moncton
Our Selection of Reliable
Be prepared for Moncton’s next power outage with a portable generator that fits your building’s requirements. At MacLeod’s, we proudly offer a wide range of reliable backup generators for any property, residential and commercial.
Portable generators are a reliable backup power source to protect your home or power your campsite.
Standby generators are perfect for electrical emergencies, capable of powering your whole house.
Light Commercial Generators
Reduce downtime and potential loss of revenue at your commercial property with a light commercial generator.
PERMANENT BACKUP POWER SOLUTION
Whole Home Generators
from Trusted Brands
Full Service Backup Power Solutions
Moncton's Trusted Generator Distributors and Electrical Contractors
We recognize your need for a reliable backup power source, we are here to help with generator solutions for years to come.
Don't Have a Back-up or Portable Generator?
The Benefits of Having a Backup Generator For Your Home
Having a backup or portable generator in your home is important to help prevent damage and other complications during a power outage. Some key benefits of having a backup generator in your home include:
- Instant Backup Power – you can have an effective solution to keep the power running in your home during a power outage.
- No Need to Leave Your Home – A backup generator can provide days worth of power to keep your family safe during a power outage.
- Climate Control – You can keep your HVAC system running to keep a comfortable temperature inside your home.
- Keep Your Sump Pump Working – One of the biggest concerns during a power outage is the possibility of flooding.
- Save Your Food – Keep your refrigerator running with a backup generator to not spoil any of your food.
Be prepared for the next power outage with a backup generator. Contact our team to find a generator that fits your needs!
Why Customers Trust
What Customers Are
Saying About Macleod's
Standby generators are used in the case of a power outage. They are quite literally standing by with their systems always ready to kick in immediately should there be a power failure.
Backup generators, otherwise known as portable generators are not permanent installations. They are only used to provide temporary backup power as needed. A backup generator needs to be started manually in the case of a power outage.
In order to determine what size of generator you would need for your home, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Make a list of every appliance that you want to power.
- Determine the starting and running wattage of every electrical item on your list.
- Add all of the values together and this number should help provide a rough estimate for what size of generator you’ll need for your home.
If you’re still unsure, you can call on the certified and licensed electricians at MacLeod’s Electric. We’ll help give you a more accurate estimate and provide you with a free quote for your generator!